Lenox Row is comprised of three adjacent addresses located at 69th Street and First Avenue in Manhattan’s sought after Upper East Side. Beneath the charming exterior contains newly renovated one, two and three bedroom residences. In a neighborhood buzzing with shopping, restaurants, entertainment and transportation, you’ll quickly fall in love with Lenox Row and all that it has to offer.
· The residence contains newly renovated and modern finishes.
· The kitchens are outfitted with custom cabinetry, caesarstone countertops, tiled backsplash, and stainless steel appliances (including a full sized refrigerator, range with electric cooktop, dishwasher & microwave oven).
· All bedrooms feature a closet and enough space for a full/queen sized bed and a variety of furniture.
· The bathrooms feature custom tile work, a stall shower and mirrored vanity.
· The building houses a new lobby and hallway renovations.
· Prime Upper East Side Location (near Hunter College and New York Presbyterian Hospital).
· Just a 10 minute walk to to 6 Train Subway Station, M15 and M66 Crosstown Bus.